1. Are Gifts of Poor People and Congregations Important to the Church?
2. Why Deliver Mail When All the Homes Have Burned to Ashes?
3. My Encounter with a Stranger from Somalia. U.S. Citizenship?
4. All Those Boats
5. When to Not Take Responsibility Alone
6. What Can One Person Do?
7. Fifty Years After the Detroit Riots
8. One Woman's Persistent Voice Can Finally Be Heard
9. We Must Respond to the Call of the Current Situation
10. Never Take For Granted a Gentle Hand on Your Shoulder
We invite conversations….just click on COMMENTS at the end of each post
Dr. Norma Cook Everist
Click on Norma's photo to go to her Wartburg Seminary homepage.
About the author
Norma Cook Everist is a Lutheran pastor. A teaching theologian, she is Distinguished Professor of Church and Ministry emerita, Wartburg Theological Seminary in Dubuque, Iowa, USA. Dr. Everist is a widely known lecturer and author of many books and articles. She helps foster communities of shared power and partnership that enhance learning for leadership in the church and public world.