1. Never Take For Granted a Gentle Hand on Your Shoulder
2. A Private Birth Birth in a Public World 3. The Election: Predatory Power or Partnership: 4. President Obama's Words for Us All 5. Orlando Shooting: What Can Churches Do?
6. Burton Everist Chosen for Award and 50th Anniversary of his Ordination
7. Don't Let Fear Keep You from Love
8. I Saw My President 9. Four, Three, Two Days to Iowa 10. A Child's Silent Call for Trustworthy Action
We invite conversations….just click on COMMENTS at the end of each post
Dr. Norma Cook Everist
Click on Norma's photo to go to her Wartburg Seminary homepage.
About the author
Norma Cook Everist is a Lutheran theologian, serving as Professor of Church and Ministry at Wartburg Theological Seminary in Dubuque, Iowa, USA. She helps foster a seminary community atmosphere of shared power and partnership that builds on the gifts of students, which in turn enhances learning for leadership in the church and in the world. She is a widely known lecturer and author of many books.