1. My Encounter with a Stranger from Somalia. U.S. Citizenship?
2. All Those Boats
3. When to Not Take Responsibility Alone
4. What Can One Person Do?
5. Fifty Years After the Detroit Riots
6. One Woman's Persistent Voice Can Finally Be Heard
7. We Must Respond to the Call of the Current Situation
8. Never Take For Granted a Gentle Hand on Your Shoulder
9. A Private Birth Birth in a Public World 10 The Election: Predatory Power or Partnership:
We invite conversations….just click on COMMENTS at the end of each post
Dr. Norma Cook Everist
Click on Norma's photo to go to her Wartburg Seminary homepage.
About the author
Norma Cook Everist is a Lutheran theologian, serving as Professor of Church and Ministry at Wartburg Theological Seminary in Dubuque, Iowa, USA. She helps foster a seminary community atmosphere of shared power and partnership that builds on the gifts of students, which in turn enhances learning for leadership in the church and in the world. She is a widely known lecturer and author of many books.