Sunday, April 5, 2020

Palm Sunday Procession from Coast to Coast


Palm Sunday. This year when we could not physically participate in a procession at church, I was privileged to walk with Jesus on a journey that began with an online service in Northwood Iowa, where husband Burton shares an interim call, to hearing the church bells ring at a Canadian Lutheran Church in Nova Scotia, back to Iowa, to the on-line service at our congregation here in Mason City. Then on to Wisconsin, hearing more about Jesus’ life from the preaching of a pastor/friend, a Wartburg graduate.  My journey-procession concluded at the end of this day with a Zoom conversation, where I talked on the road in San Francisco with a Jewish woman.  I am thankful for these profound events as I, with Christ, enter Holy Week.

No comments: